Shipping and Refunds
New information for our EU Customers
Will I be charged customs and Import fees?
Customs clearance charges and fees may be payable on items/goods entering the destination country including the EU from the UK. These depend on the contents’ value.
- Items valued at under €22 will remain part of the Low Value Consignment Relief (LVCR) Scheme for items sent to the EU and are not subject to VAT or duties until 1 July 2021 (subject to further extension date to be set by the EU).
- Items sent to the EU over €22 and below €150 may be taxed at the border and may incur a customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country
- Items sent to the EU over €150 may attract VAT, customs duties and a clearance/handling fee
- The customs authorities in the destination country and the customs thresholds in place determine if charges are due on imported goods.
- The levels and thresholds of charges vary from country to country
We do ship all products internationally and locally (UK) through the Royal Mail service. Shipping costs are dependent on location and weight of your parcel, and will be calculated at checkout.
Estimate times of arrival based on working days Monday to Friday and excluding holidays.
UK - 3 - 5 working days
EU - 6 - 14 working days
Rest of the world - 10 - 20 working days
We will deliver your products to the delivery address as shown on your order form, unless you have selected an alternative shipping address on the order form.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to deliver your products within these time frames from the date of issue of your order confirmation. If you have ordered several products at one time, we may deliver such products on different days. As customs for international parcels maybe involved, please allow 14 days from order date before contacting email@example.com about your order.
You may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch of the product ordered email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order reference.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, please contact us at email@example.com first detailing the issue. The item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Books with obvious signs of use.
- Cd's, dvd's that have been opened.
- Any item not in it's original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 working days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.